Small Business Support
- Essential Business List
- COVID-19 Guidance for Small Businesses
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) applicants that already submitted in the previous system received an email instructing those that wish to request a FORGIVABLE advance of up to $10K to submit a new application on the new portal.
- If you are submitting a new application, please follow the new streamlined steps in the portal (https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/) as the questions are mostly the same from all the required documents in the previous version of the portal.
- All small businesses and nonprofits are encouraged to apply for EIDL and request an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. The loan advance will not have to be repaid.
- If you already submitted an application and want to check on status, please call customer service at 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program
- Small business owner’s guide to the CARES Act
- Mayor Walsh announced the creation of the Small Business Relief Fund, established to assist Boston’s small businesses most directly impacted by closures, policies, or general loss of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This newly created fund is designed to quickly and strategically disburse grants to local businesses through a streamlined process that does not require businesses to assume additional debt. The Fund will begin accepting applications on Monday, April 6, 2020.
Support Local Businesses